Kinsale’s Construction Division writes all types of Commercial, Industrial, Residential, and Specialty Trade contractors. A typical contractor has over $2,000,000 in revenue. Our team specializes in creatively underwriting your hard-to-place contractors that may have a poor loss history, tough exposures, or that may have other difficult risk characteristics.
New Residential Construction: General Contractors, Custom home Builders, Trade Contractors, and Subcontractors.
Residential Renovation and Remodeling: All trades eligible.
Commercial Construction: General and Subcontractors:
- Concrete Construction;
- Excavation, Site Preparation, Grading;
- Fire Suppression;
- Horizontal Drilling, Conduit Construction;
- Infrastructure Developers;
- Plaster, Stucco, EIFS;
- Steel Erection;
- Seismic retrofitting;
- Water / Sewer Mains.
Project Specific, Owner’s Interest and OCP available.
- $10,000,000 Excess Capacity available through Kinsale Excess Casualty Division;
- Commercial General Liability and Products/Completed Operations Liability;
- ISO Occurrence and Claims-made coverage forms; Proprietary and Manuscript forms available to Customize Coverage;
- Per location and Per Project Aggregate Options;
- Deductibles $0 – $25,000.
- ACORD Commercial Insurance Application and General Liability Application with a complete Description of Operations (Signed and dated by the Insured when bound)
- Supplemental Application, where appropriate (Signed and dated by the Insured when bound)
- Five Year currently valued company loss runs with a description provided for losses over $25,000;
- Website Information
Patrick Dalton, Vice President
John Bowen, Assistant Vice President
Chris Shearon, Territory Manager
Laura Beckett, Executive Underwriter
David Krouse, Division Manager
Drew DeMartini, Senior Underwriter
Zach Mills, Senior Underwriter
Danielle Sheridan, Underwriter
Kevin Reaves, Territory Manager
Debbie Tylka, Associate Underwriter
Savannah Scheerer, Associate Underwriter
Tyler Harper, Associate Underwriter
- Professional Lines