Kinsale has extensive industry knowledge insuring health related products and can tailor solutions for your hard-to-place risks. Options can vary greatly with differing ingredient and material exclusions, claims-made or occurrence forms, defense provided inside or outside the limits and deductible alternatives. General Liability and Professional Liability coverages can be written on a combined or on a stand-alone basis.
- Clinical Trials
- Dietary Supplements
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Health and Beauty Products
- Medical Devices
- $2,500 – $1M/$2M;
- $10,000 – $5M/$5M;
- $17,500 – $10M/$10M.
- Commercial General Liability/Products Completed Operations Liability and Professional Liability;
- Claims-made coverage form, with occurrence coverage available for certain risks;
- Policy Limits up to $10M available on primary or excess basis. Follow-form excess capacity of $10M on both a supported and unsupported basis;
- Defense normally written inside the limit, but may consider outside the limit based on the risk;
- Automatic inclusion of Landlords, Trade Events and Vendors as Additional Insureds.
Available Coverage Enhancements:
- Data Breach;
- Employee Benefits;
- Errors & Omissions;
- Hired & Non-Owned;
- Primary & Non Contributory;
- Product Recall;
- Waiver of Subrogation;
- Worldwide Coverage.
- Kinsale Application (Signed and dated by the Insured when bound);
- Supplemental Applications, where appropriate (Signed and dated by the Insured when bound);
- Five Year currently valued company loss runs with a description provided for large losses over $25,000;
- Copy of current Declarations Page;
- Copy of all Product Labels;
- Copy of all Advertising Literature;
- Website Information.
Patrick Dalton, Vice President
Alex Trivellin, Assistant Vice President
Javie Williams, Underwriter
Kristen Mitter, Underwriter
Giles Upshur, Associate Underwriter
Jessica McConnel, Associate Underwriter
- Professional Lines