Kinsale’s Entertainment specialists write an array of small-to-medium size Entertainment classes. We particularly target risks that have been non-renewed, have a poor loss history, or are located in a difficult legal venue. Both Claims-made and Occurrence forms are available. Kinsale can tailor coverage to meet a risk’s unique underwriting characteristics.
- Axe Throwing;
- Bowling Alleys;
- Campgrounds/RV Parks;
- Convention/Performing Arts Centers;
- Country/Tennis/Golf Clubs;
- Escape Rooms;
- Equestrian Centers;
- Family Entertainment/Amusement Centers;
- Firearm Stores;
- Go-Karting/Batting Cages/Mini-Golf;
- Gyms/Fitness Centers;
- Hunt Clubs;
- Paintball/Laser Tag Facilities;
- Race Tracks/ATV Parks;
- Rage Rooms;
- Shooting Ranges;
- Special Events;
- Tourist Attractions;
- Zoos and Aquariums.
- Higher Options Available.
- Commercial General Liability;
- ISO Occurrence and Claims-made coverage forms;
- Customized Coverage;
- $1,000,000/$2,000,000/$2,000,000 Capacity with Lower Limit Options Available;
- $10,000,000 Excess Capacity Available Through Kinsale Excess Casualty Division;
- Per Location Aggregate Endorsement;
- Blanket AI Forms;
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto.
- ACORD Commercial Insurance Application and General Liability Application with a complete Description of Operations / Exposures (Signed and dated by the Insured when bound);
- Supplemental Application, where appropriate (Signed and dated by the Insured when bound);
- Five Year currently valued company loss runs with a description provided for losses over $10,000;
- Internet Website Information.
Stuart Winston, Vice President
Alex Trivellin, Assistant Vice President
Joshua Phipps, Division Manager
Mohamed Saleh, Associate Underwriter
Nathan Nunnelly, Associate Underwriter
- Professional Lines