The Kinsale Property Division provides coverage for a wide variety of occupancies throughout the United States. We offer creative and practical solutions for your difficult to place Excess & Surplus lines property. We can consider All Risk, DIC, Single Peril, Deductible buy-backs and Equipment Breakdown coverages on a ground-up, primary or excess basis.
- Cannabis Related Industries;
- Excess Habitational – Apartments, Assisted Living Facilities, Condos;
- Food & Drug Manufacturing;
- Hotels & Motels;
- LRO Commercial/Industrial;
- Manufacturing (Light to Moderate Hazard);
- Marijuana Industry;
- Municipalities/Government Buildings;
- Personal Repair Services;
- Professional/Office Buildings;
- Real Estate Schedules;
- Vacant Buildings;
- Agriculture Growing Crops, Timber;
- Manufactured Housing;
- Oil & Gas, Ocean Marine, Paper Mills, Petrochemical;
- Radio, Television, Cell Towers;
- Risk Purchasing Groups;
- Rolling Stock;
- Tire Rethreading.
- Ancillary Products, Vape, and Paraphernalia;
- CBD, Dispensaries, Extraction/Processors, Growers;
- Lessor’s Risk;
- Manufacturers: Drink, Food, and Medical;
- Retail Stores;
- Primary, Ground-Up or Excess limits up to $10M;
- Can cover finished stock, harvested plant material, goods in process.
- Broker Specifications (Word Format);
- Eff. Date;
- Description of Occupancy(s), Protection;
- Requested Coverage & Perils;
- Suggested Layering, if applicable;
- Statement of Values (Excel Format);
- Five Year Loss Summary with a Description provided for Large Losses over $25,000.
Ground-up: Capacity to $10,000,000. We target small-to-medium size risks for a variety of occupancies. The majority of our ground-up business has between one and twenty locations.
Primary: Capacity to $10,000,000 including all catastrophe perils. We target small-to-medium size risks for a variety of occupancies. The majority of our primary business has between one and twenty locations up to $35M in Total Insured Value.
Excess: Capacity up to $10,000,000. We can write in or out of the PML, Buffer and Capacity layers. Our appetite is for medium and larger risks up to $500 million in Total Insured Value.
Wind: All Risks, DIC, Single peril capacity available in all catastrophe areas. We avoid Frame/Joisted Masonry 0-3 miles to coastal water.
Flood: DIC, Single peril or include with All Risks perils. Prefer Excess in and out of PML and smaller schedules. No primary stand-alone coastal flood or major state river exposures.
Earthquake: DIC, Single peril or include with All Risks perils. Capacity available in all zones PNW, New Madrid, and Oklahoma. We avoid unreinforced masonry, tuck under or soft story and soil.
Ashlee B. Randall, Vice President
Jessica Updike, Division Manager
Mason Slaughter, Territory Manager
Walker Francis, Underwriter
Will Carter, Underwriter
Will Farmer, Underwriter
Alyssa Bell, Associate Underwriter
Brandon Abell, Associate Underwriter
Emily Kurtzweil, Associate Underwriter
Joe Skaja, Associate Underwriter
Nick Such, Associate Underwriter
Page Farmer, Associate Underwriter
Samuel Preas, Associate Underwriter
- Professional Lines